Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] custom turbo

Christer Johansson (christer.johansson@mbox383.swipnet.se)
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 22:39:51 +0200

Jeff

I used to have an oil pressure operated one way valve but
I had trouble getting it to work properly.
Either the spring inside was to hard so it didnt open when I
started the motor or it was to soft and it didnt close on shutdown.
Now I have a small flap valve (thanks to a Scottish gentleman)
wich reqires very little suction to open. I havent tried it yet
but it is exactly what I tried to find when the old valve were giving
Me trouble. It is made by Hinge I belive. I have seen similar valves
in US mag ads, I belive Kinsler have something like it.
Hope this helps / Christer