Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] Nitrous Problems - warning, long post

sebastian (nxtlvlrcng@email.msn.com)
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 22:29:25 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Jarosz <jjarosz@camhydro.com>
Date: Thursday, April 15, 1999 1:26 PM
Subject: [turbobike] Nitrous Problems - warning, long post

Hello Jonny nitrous! First what compression ratio?Second what kind of timing
do you run?What nitrous system? What nozzles or foggers?What jetting? There
are many possible reasons why this could be happening . In regards to bottle
pressure 1200psi is way to much!!! Running this pressure in the bottle will
create a lean condition and you will probably damage your motor. 800-900 is
what I recommend for optimum performance. Answer these questions for me and
I will see what I can do for you.
sebastian"n20boy"