Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] just a thought

christer johansson (christer.johansson@mbox383.swipnet.se)
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 10:05:12 +0200

Well ,I have a new liquid cooled intercooler with itīs own ciculating
system. For street use I will use a radiator to cool the liquid, but for
top speed events (or whatever) I can replace the radiator with a
"cooling can" filled with carbon snow ( a direct translate from Swedish-
donīt know what itīs called) wich holds -74 celsius.
According to the "turbo calculator" it should bump the hp figure by
about 60hp on My motor! Well weīll see.
By the way, I will use a completely new intercooler design that has
extremly low pressure drop through it, and it should also be efficient
in cooling the air. I will send pics to Rick to post on the pic pages
when the bike is ready.

Christer