Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] 2000 ZX-12

Bill Charette (five0@skypoint.com)
Sat, 6 Mar 1999 19:03:44 -0600 (CST)

I'm sure it won't, however, From the looks of it, it now looks like it'll
be just as uncomfortable as the 9R.  I'm 6'2" with knees that can't take
modern crotch rocket ergos.  Any of the latest burners, be it 600, 750 or
open class are short time rides for me.  The ZX-11 feels exactly like my
FJ and the XX is similar but just slightly more leaned forwards.  A set of
Helibars would make the XX liveable as a daily driver for me.  The ZX-11
already is, as it is from the factory.

On Sat, 6 Mar 1999 ABNZX9@aol.com wrote:

> With 170HP at the rear wheel (claimed) this bike will have no problem
> outgunning anything

Bill Charette
Five0@skypoint.com | http://www.skypoint.com/~five0             DoD:#1915
1985 Yamaha FJ1100                                               NRA:Life
Newton's 17th law of Life in America:  For every action there is an
unequal and moronic overreaction. --R&T, 4/98