Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] 2000 ZX-12

Bill Charette (five0@skypoint.com)
Sat, 6 Mar 1999 02:31:51 -0600 (CST)

That's disappointing.  It looks like they're trying to make it a ZX-9R on
steroids...I'd rather it follow the path of the ZX-11 and try to out gun
the XX and gixxer 1300.  I'd have considered buying one if it did..looks
like I'll have to stick with a ZX-11 now (This is, of course, pending
hitting the powerball)