Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Re: [turbobike] Carb bowl floats

christer johansson (christer.johansson@mbox383.swipnet.se)
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 17:23:29 +0100

Dave,
I have the stock bowl floats in My CV carbs, they are also made
out of thin plastic and are hollow. I have used up to 20psi of boost
without having any problem with the floats.
The only problem with the CV carbs are that when running over
1,5bar (22psi) the plastic lids/tops on the carbs can crack, so Im
making new ones out of billet aluminum for My new system.

regards / Christer