Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

RE: [turbobike] (no subject)

Varela, Jaime Gabriel (JVarela@filenet.com)
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 11:15:26 -0800

I hope this isn't a stupid question, I've been out of the loop for awhile.
What's happening this weekend at Willow?

Are you going to race on your Turbo 1100(That would be cool to see)?

If you are gonna take your bike around the track, are you gonna adjust the
height/stance(the last time I saw your bike in person, it was sitting very
low)?

I haven't been to the website until recently and I noticed there is still a
1998 calendar of events, when are you gonna update it to 1999(no pressure,
just curious?)

Gabe

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick [mailto:gsxr1100@ptw.com]
Sent: Friday, January 15, 1999 12:36 PM
To: Turbobike@natvideo.com
Subject: Re: [turbobike] (no subject)

Hi John

Looks like no body has anything to say.
Anybody going to willow springs raceway this weekend???
I'll be there on Sunday

Turbo Rick
350HP Turbo GSXR1100 Street bike And Performance Bikes
Links Page, Chat Room and coming soon the on line parts store
Web Site  http://www.ptw.com/~gsxr1100/
EL Mirage Land speed Record holder 204.626 MPH
E-mail gsxr1100@ptw.com