Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Turbocharged, Supercharged, and Hotrod Motorcycles: Re: [turbobike] Transmission for GSXR1100...

Re: [turbobike] Transmission for GSXR1100...

christer johansson (christer.johansson@mbox383.swipnet.se)
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 14:36:29 +0200

Hi Paul, All

Iīm using a stock gearbox on My GSXR11000-92 turbo-intercooler,
and I have no problems whatsoever(270hp) I donīt think you will
run into problems as long as you keep it on the street and donīt drag race it
with a slick tyre. Iīm also using a stock clutch, just added 2 springs to a total of 4
then it will be able to transfer twice the torque and will be twice as hard to pull in,
works great no slippage at all.
Christer