Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Turbocharged, Supercharged, and Hotrod Motorcycles: Re: [turbobike] Which Bike?

Re: [turbobike] Which Bike?

Dave Morrill (david.p.morrill@fairchildsemi.com)
Thu, 30 Jul 1998 08:45:23 -0400

Steve,
	Although I can't help you pick a bike (I turbocharged my snowmobile
instead of my CBR600), I do have a suggestion for you and the group.

	Does the Motec have an option to add a wastegate controller and an
extra input?  A long time ago I built a gearshift indicator for a
friends CBR600.  I would develop this further and have the Motec control
boost based on what gear you are in.  No more uncontrollable wheelies
and max power when you can use it.

-Can you point me to a supplier for the Aerodyne????

thanks,
	Dave.