Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Turbocharged, Supercharged, and Hotrod Motorcycles: Re: [turbobike] alky

Re: [turbobike] alky

christer johansson (christer.johansson@mbox383.swipnet.se)
Sat, 27 Jun 1998 09:36:55 +0200

Hi Jeff

I would think that You could run a great deal more advance on the timing
I have no experience of running alky on motorcycles, but i know that in
the top alcohol class in car drag racing. They run about 45degrees of
advance
and a 12,5 compression ratio and about 40lbs of boost, some pretty
outrageous
numbers! I think You would have to increase the advance to make full use
of the
alcohol:

Christer J