Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Turbocharged, Supercharged, and Hotrod Motorcycles: [turbobike] Fw: Calculating the output required.

[turbobike] Fw: Calculating the output required.

Phil Dorman (watin@hunterlink.net.au)
Thu, 28 May 1998 00:01:30 +1000

This is a cross post from the McMod list.
ie "Motorcycle Modifiers Register of Australia."
http://users.hunterlink.net.au/~ddped/mcmodrau.htm

> From: James Perry <James_Perry@PERPETUAL.COM.AU>
Please answer direct to him at the address above rather than reply to this
message.

He wants to know?

Forwarded by Phil Dorman. ------------
Email watin@hunterlink.net.au