Turbobike Web Site www.Turborick.com

Turbocharged, Supercharged, and Hotrod Motorcycles: Re: [turbobike] need help '84gpz750turbo

Re: [turbobike] need help '84gpz750turbo

Dave Morrill (david.p.morrill@fairchildsemi.com)
Tue, 12 May 1998 08:16:16 -0400

jeff,

from memory new cc/min = old cc/min * square root (new psi/old psi)

I'm assuming your using a boost adjusted fuel pressure regulator.

Don't run more than 80 psi.

If you run 18 pounds your going to need 116 octane fuel, or
water/alcohol injection.

good luck,

Dave.